Department of Environmental Protection

There are a lot of instances where contractors are working on buildings and there is no water supply thus making it difficult to perform their work. A1 Expediting Service Corp. has been filing hydrant permit applications with the Department of Environmental Protection (DEP) and will like to do the same for you. Our prompt and efficient service will guarantee your hydrant permit being issued within one or two (2) business days from receiving your request. We also file for Letters of No Objections for buildings listed as “E-Designation” for hazardous materials, Air Quality or Noise.

A1 Expediting Service Corp. works with partners that supply ACP-5 reports for your construction projects. Section 28-106.1 of the Administrative Code exempts buildings constructed after April 1, 1987 from DEP requirements related to asbestos certification. Any building constructed prior to April 1, 1987 requires, at a minimum, an ACP-5 report when building materials are being disturbed. This requirement also applies to sidewalks and curbs even though such work is outside the property line. It also applies to any anchoring method used for the installation of scaffolding, sidewalk sheds, signs, etc. that would disturb an existing façade.